Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends


  In the United States, Thanksgiving is complete, and we now move into Christmas mode. Black Friday sales began, decorations went up overnight, seasonal cards are being mailed, and I still have a refrigerator full of left over Thanksgiving food, that will last me almost, until Christmas Eve

  This is not the life I envisaged for myself, however, it is the life that I have embraced. It has come at a cost.

  In 2015, a number of great events will take place.

  In February, I will be have been an American resident for ten years. In October, I will have the honor of watching a daughter marry the man she believes in. And if luck comes my way, the trifecta, of having the book accepted.

  I would not be where I am today, without a little help from my friends.

  Anthony, Deb, CD, Judy, Adam, Donna, Kelly, Jeanette, Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment