Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mission Control is Dark, Wall Street has Fallen.




Umm...

"Mission Control is Dark. Wall Street has fallen.."

Last week I wrote about the loss of a long standing computer, Mission Control.

Unbeknown, my files for several financial matters had been backing up to the recovery disk of the computer, instead of the external drive.

"Houston, we have a problem."

The recent American taxes were completed but the Australian taxes may have to be paid late. Extract files, transfer to another storage - maybe more money than I I'm willing to invest to recover just a couple months difference from my US taxes.

Lesson learned form the last crash several years ago - all the writing is salvaged including the major project which is now back on the menu. 


No comments:

Post a Comment