Sunday, September 15, 2024

Why Am I Not Writing?






 

 

Recently, a fan of my work asked "why are you not writing?'

 I am writing - but you can't see it.

What the fan really meant by their question is "why has it been so long since your last publication?" That's a much better question.

Currently, the professional work is swallowing the complete "writing". Somewhere between ten and twelve hours a day, I spend my time writing, rewriting, researching, interviewing, for a major project. Much like a James Patterson, there's a downtime between publications that the reader does not see.

My readers also understand that unlike James Patterson, I'm not there yet as a full time writer.

In the profesisonal world, our group just celebrated one (1) year since compsition, though my section has only existed since nine (9) months.I've probably got another nine (9) months to produce three (3) times the amount of work.

Moonshot type work.

No comments:

Post a Comment