Sunday, September 3, 2023

It Is Not That I Haven't Written...



 


     It is not that I haven't written, it is that I haven't written what I have written about. 

     In the professional world, I recently had a move from a local position to a state position. I am still working through the nuances of working from home for the state position, whilst maintaining contact with my local position, which I am scheduled to return to after this secondment. 

    The battle of working for two "masters" at this time is a balance of diplomacy for both. 

    It has also meant that my coworkers at home are now fury four legged companions who casually report for work at the same time I do, drape themselves wherever they feel appropriate, and take a nap. 

    Australian Fathers Day is today, or rather was yesterday in Australia. I have not heard from my own daughters and probably never will.

    And that...is something not worth blogging about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment