Sunday, March 1, 2015

Still Contesting Google's Adsence Fraud Claim



  On January 5, 2015, I wrote of Google's Adsence Claim, that fraudulent activity was being conducted on my website.  Google, in their wisdom, disallowed the earnings incurred on my website.

  Interesting, that despite my account settings, changed after the Google notice to disallow Google's ad appear on my website, those ads have continued to appear on my website, and indeed, have continued to earn income.

  Yesterday, February 28, 2015, I received an email from Google which stated:

"Dear Publisher,

We have now verified that we are no longer detecting PII being passed to Google from the account(s) under your control.

Thank you for helping to resolve this matter.

Regards,

The Google Policy Team"

  Google tech's using inhouse speak but not making any sense to their customers. With no prior notification of my personal information going "walkabout", this was alarming. A search located multiple threads about the Google Adsence program  passing Personal Identification Information (PII) from websites to outside interests.

  Really? Could that possibly be the reason why Google detected unauthorized ad clicking on a blog that did not exist and did not have Google's Ads being displayed?

  Google have not yet responded to three (3) letters sent to their corporate office requesting further information. The Google Adsence Claim is about to head to court.

#fraud

No comments:

Post a Comment